No food products may be returned due to health safety reasons. Crop Pharms will replace merchandise when the following occurs:
- An item is damaged during shipment. Please contact us immediately upon receipt so that we can process an insurance claim with the shipper. Crop Pharms will replace damaged merchandise for which the shipper is responsible.
- You receive the wrong item. Crop Pharms will ship out the correct item and provide a return shipping label for any item where Crop Pharms has shipped the wrong item in error.
- You receive a food product that has spoiled due to improper packaging or delayed delivery. Crop Pharms will replace these items only if the correct shipping method is chosen according to our shipping policies. Frozen items MUST be ordered using a method that ensures delivery within 3 days.
Shipping charges are non-refundable and not reimbursable.
All non-food products may be returned for a full refund as long as:
- Our office is contacted within 14 days from the date you receive your merchandise
- The item has never been open or used
- All shipping material, packaging, and parts are included with the returned merchandise
- Return shipping charge is paid for by the customer
Please ship your package prepaid and insured or with delivery confirmation via U.S. Postal Service, UPS Ground or FedEx. (We cannot accept responsibility for uninsured packages or packages without delivery confirmation returned through the U.S. Postal Service.) If something gets lost in the mail, we have no way of affirming that it was ever sent.
Any returned merchandise that does not satisfy the above conditions for a full refund are subject to a Return Fee charge. A Return Fee will be determined and charged on all merchandise that have an opened package, are used or missing shipping material, packaging, or parts.